BackStage Music: Singles Club + Alice Chance (Infinity for Dinner)
22 November @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm AEDT$20.00 – $35.00
Tickets: General admission: $35 | Concession: $20
Singles Club, curated by Bree van Reyk, brings together a collection of artists from different disciplines for a set of solo music/dance/art performances. Each piece will be a world premiere and the culmination of a one-on-one exchange between artists: Bree van Reyk, Kate Moore, Marcus Whale, Rhiannon Newtown, Cor Fuhler and Lauren Brincat. Alice Chance satisfies your craving for sonic loops with a new ‘Infinity for Dinner’ installation, inviting you to play with sound until you’ve sculpted the music to your taste.
- Alice Chance (Infinity for Dinner)
- Bree van Reyk – percussionist/composer writing a new piece for Kate Moore.
- Kate Moore – composer/cellist writing a new piece for Marcus Whale
- Marcus Whale – composer/electro popstar writing a new piece for Bree van Reyk
- Lauren Brincat – visual/performance artist/composer making a new work for improvising musician/audience.
- Rhiannon Newton – choreographer/performer creating a simultaneous solo with Bree van Reyk
- Cor Fuhler – improvised musician/composer devising an installation performance for artist/audience.