‘The Lark and The Rose’ with soprano Ayse Goknur Shanal and harpist Verna Lee
Hailed by Richard Bonygne as a soprano ‘gifted with a voice of great beauty’, Ayse Goknur Shanal and the superb harpist Verna Lee will weave they way through this delicious program of French, Russian, Turkish and Spanish delights.
- Fauré – Notre Amour, Claire de Lune, Apres un Reve
- Glinka – The Lark
- Rachmaninov – Les Lilas Op.21
- Fauré- Impromptu for solo harp
- Ginastera – Canción al arbol del olivido
- Guastavino – La rose y el sauce
- Ibrahim Yazici – Ada Sahilleri
- Ruiz de Ribayaz – Luz y Norte for triple harp
- De Falla – Jota, Asturiana, Nana, Canción,
- El Paño Moruno
‘Organ Preludes’ with Dr Allan Beavis, OAM
- Alexandre Guilmant – Introduction et Allegro (Sonata/Symphony No. 1)
Kindly sponsored by Tertini Wines
* followed by Festival Welcome Reception including a glass of sparkling wine with cake at in the foyer following this concert.