- This event has passed.
9 March 2018 @ 8:00 pm - 10:30 pm AEDT$15
Forest Collective hold their first concert for over a year.
- Kate Bright Mezzo Soprano
- Evan Lawson Conductor
- Kim Tan Flutes
- Vilan Mai Clarinets
- Danae Killian Piano
- Sarah Coghlan Violin
- Nikki Edgar Cello
- Bec Scully Double Bass
- Trea Hindley Trombone
- Ryan Williams Recorders
- Nick Yates Saxophones
- VLAD DJ
- Ypsilon (1989) – for solo flute by Karlheinz Stockhausen
- Eingedunkelt (1992) – for solo voice by Aribert Reimann Australian Premiere
- Unfolding (2017) – for solo recorder by Evan Lawson World Premiere
- A storm, A City & an improvisation- for solo cello by Lewis Ingham & Nikki Edgar
- Première sonate (1946) – for solo piano by Pierre Boulez
- Beyond the Silent Gods (1991) – for solo violin by Mark Pollard
- Solitude – for solo clarinet by Joji Yuasa
- Ixor (1956) – for solo saxophone by Giacinto Scelsi
- Lenzzauber from Op. 4 (1899) – for voice and ensemble by Franz Schreker, arranged by Evan Lawson
- And more…
Join us post show for DJ set and a drink!
Event ticketing info:
First Release (January)
Full Price $25/ Seniors $20/ Concession & U18 $15
Second Release (February)
Full Price $30/ Seniors $25/ Concession & U18 $20
Final Release (March)
Full Price $32/ Seniors $27/ Concession & U18 $22
Forest Collective acknowledges the Traditional Custodians of the land on which we live, meet, create, and perform – primarily Wurundjeri land of the Kulin Nation.
We pay our respects to their Elders, past and present, and extend our respects to all Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Elders, past and present. We recognise and respect their cultural heritage, beliefs, and relationship with the land. We recognise Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples as the first inhabitants of this nation.