- This event has passed.
1 October 2017 @ 9:00 am - 6:00 pm AEDT
Austral Harmony on historical instruments in collaboration with the Australasian Double Reed Society
DEADLINE for registration – 18th AUGUST!
- oboe and bassoon masterclass
- informal lecture/presentation on aspects of Performance Practice
- copies of 18th-century oboe, oboe d’amore, oboe da caccia and bassoon to try
- ensemble sessions and performances
- Austral Harmony concert on historical instruments
Expressions of interest are sought from oboists and bassoonists (modern and baroque instruments accommodated) who have an interest in the music J S Bach and Historical Performance Practice. A limited number of places will be available for performing in the morning masterclass.
Tutors: Jane Downer, Peter Maddigan, Alan Greenlees, Miriam Handsworth