- This event has passed.
Sydney Mozart Society: Duncan Gifford Susan Collins and Sue Ellen Paulsen
25 August 2017 @ 8:00 pm AEST
Tickets: Adults $45.90 | Seniors/Pensioners $42.85 | Full-time students U23 $15.30 | Children U13 free
If you become a member of the Society, your annual membership fee covers entry to all concerts in the season. This works out at only $28 per concert (and $8 per concert for student members)
Established in 2005 (and originally named the Kingfisher Trio) this fine ensemble brings together three distinguished musicians – Duncan Gifford (piano), Susan Collins (violin) and Sue-Ellen Paulsen (‘cello) – each with established and very successful careers on different continents; Duncan lives in Spain, Susan and Sue-Ellen in Australia. The ensemble members meet each year for an exhilarating series of concerts, performed with consummate technique.
In this concert the ensemble performs music that explores both the radiance and the darkness in life.
- Mozart Piano trio no 6 in G, K 564
- Beethoven Piano trio in D, op 70, no 1, Ghost
- Schubert Piano trio in E-flat, op 148, D 897, Notturno
- Smetana Piano trio in G minor, op 15
Concert tickets can be purchased in advance:
• In person at Concourse Box Office or from Ticketek agencies.
• By phoning the Ticketek Theatre & Arts Line 1300 795 012.
• Online through the Concourse website or the Ticketek website.