Before the Thursday, Friday and Saturday night concerts there are chats with musicians. They provide great insights into their views and lives; and allow the audience to get to know them outside of the stage, which is a great addition to seeing their performance.
In this video Fiona Campbell talks about the range of music she sang at the Festival and her career.
During the festival Fiona performed:
- Robert Schumann | Frauenliebe und-leben
- Johannes Brahms | Gestillte Sehnsucht and Geistliches Wiegenlied
- A range of American cabaret which were a delightful and humorous mid-point to the festival, and showcased the variety in which Fiona can perform.
- George Frideric Handel | As with Rosy Steps and Angels, Ever Bright and Fair from Theodora; Sorge nell’alma mia from Imeneo
- Henry Purcell | Frost music and What Power Art Thou from King Arthur; Dido’s Lament from Dido and Aeneas
- John Dowland | Now, o now, I needs must part
- Samuel Barber | Dover Beach
Find out more about Huntington Estate Music Festival:
We hope you can join us next year at the Festival.