At classikON we know that ticketing can be stressful for your general reserve seating concerts. To arrange for classikON staff to look after ticketing and Front of House for your concerts, all you need to do is sign up for one of our paid promotion plans (benefits of paid promotion) and our ticketing setup.
What you get with classikON ticketing
Purchase and fill in our simple ticketing form and we will:
- Promote your concert on our website, social media channels and newsletter
- Set up the ticketing information for you online in the same page as your concert information
- Sell general reserve tickets online at any price levels you tell us – adult/concession/child
- We can also sell subscription tickets for your concerts if you have organised a subscription series
- Provide you with ticket sales updates
- Front of house door sales with each member of your audience receiving their own ticket on arrival
- Send you a reconciliation with the payment afterwards
There is a set-up fee of $49.50 per event to handle the technology behind your online ticket sales & ticket personalisation.
We also charge 5% per ticket.
Purchase classikON ticketing
Select option below and after you purchase on PayPal you’ll be redirected back to a form to send us the concert details:
- Already a subscriber or have paid promotion? Click to buy ticketing for your concert
- Want to purchase paid promotion & ticketing? Click to Buy paid promotion & ticketing for your concert
Please allow 2 working days, after payment is received, for your concert details to be shown on classikON.
What do people think about classikON?
Kate you wonderful thing. Thanks so much for all your help with the concert. I know I got way more than what I paid for with classikON. It was very much appreciated, as was your calm support throughout the entire 'ordeal' and invaluable support on the day. Thankyou thankyou thankyou. X
Tara HashambhoyThe Pearl & Dagger Company
classikON’s ticketing service was friendly, reliable, accommodating and affordable. Having someone else take care of ticketing saved us a huge amount of time, effort and stress in the lead up to our performance. They catered for our individual needs in setting up ticketing for our concerts. Thank you!
Jenny Eriksson and Philip PogsonJoint Managing Directors, The Marais Project
classikON have come onto the scene at just the right moment for The Marais Project. They are already proving to be valuable partners both in promoting our concerts and in taking over the logistics of ticketing and booking in highly competent fashion. ClassikON know and love fine music which is an added bonus as we don’t have to explain the intricacies of the genre to them. We recommend them without hesitation.